MANUFACTURED TO COMPLY WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA) FEDERAL REGULATIONS.
- Federal ADA/ADAAG and California Title 24 compliant
- Matte, glare-free material face
- Available in 1/8" and 1/4" thickness
- 1/32" raised tactile text and pictogram
- Clear CA Grade 2 Braille
- Double-sided foam mounting tape pre-attached on backside for easy installation
- UV and solvent resistant
MADE IN USA at our facility in San Jose, California.
For more information on regulations:
- Begin by locating the correct mounting placement of your ADA Sign by following our ADA Sign Placement Guidelines. This position must be correct to ensure compliance.
- Clean the mounting area and ensure a dirt-free surface for a permanent installation.
- Use an erasable marker or pencil to lightly mark the mounting surface where the bottom and left edges of the sign would sit.
- Remove the backing paper from the double-sided foam mounting tape that comes pre-attached to the backside of the ADA sign. For extra strength, add dabs of clear adhesive silicone.
- Place a spirit (bubble) level aligned with the bottom-edge marking on the surface.
- Place the sign on the level and align its left edge with the left-edge marking on the surface.
- Confirm that the spirit level is horizontal and the sign is parallel to the floor.
- Press and hold the ADA sign firmly against the wall for 30 seconds.
Why Choose Us?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.