MANUFACTURED TO COMPLY WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA) FEDERAL REGULATIONS.
- Federal ADA/ADAAG and California Title 24 compliant
- Matte, glare-free material face
- Available only in 1/4" thickness as per Title 24 requirements
- Clear CA Grade 2 Braille
- Double-sided foam mounting tape pre-attached on backside for easy installation
- UV and solvent resistant
MADE IN USA at our facility in San Jose, California.
For more information on regulations:
Our made-to-order ADA signs are precision cut using CNC routers and sanded by hand to remove any sharp or burr edges. Tactile elements and characters are then cured onto the sign face in high resolution using our state-of-the-art flatbed UV Inkjet printer. Finally, double-sided foam mounting tape is fixed on the backside of each sign for easy installation.
- Begin by locating the correct mounting placement of your ADA Sign by following our ADA Sign Placement Guidelines. This position must be correct to ensure compliance.
- Clean the mounting area and ensure a dirt-free surface for a permanent installation.
- Use an erasable marker or pencil to lightly mark the mounting surface where the bottom and left edges of the sign would sit.
- Remove the backing paper from the double-sided foam mounting tape that comes pre-attached to the backside of the ADA sign. For extra strength, add dabs of clear adhesive silicone.
- Place a spirit (bubble) level aligned with the bottom-edge marking on the surface.
- Place the sign on the level and align its left edge with the left-edge marking on the surface.
- Confirm that the spirit level is horizontal and the sign is parallel to the floor.
- Press and hold the ADA sign firmly against the wall for 30 seconds.