MANUFACTURED TO COMPLY WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA) FEDERAL REGULATIONS.
- Federal ADA/ADAAG and California Title 24 compliant
- Matte, glare-free material face
- Available in 1/8" and 1/4" thickness
- 1/32" raised tactile text and pictogram
- Clear CA Grade 2 Braille
- Double-sided foam mounting tape pre-attached on backside for easy installation
- UV and solvent resistant
MADE IN USA at our facility in San Jose, California.
For more information on regulations:
- Clean the mounting area and ensure a dirt-free surface for a permanent installation.
- Place a spirit (bubble) level aligned with the bottom-edge marking on the surface.
- Place the sign on the level and align its left edge with the left-edge marking on the surface.
- Confirm that the spirit level is horizontal and the sign is parallel to the floor.
- Press and hold the ADA sign firmly against the wall for 30 seconds.